Monday, January 17, 2011

Doc

Seems like I have waited forever until it was Chelsea's group's turn to post their cards for this week's Squiggelfly Challenge and finally, today is the day!

The challenge is to use green, silver, and a flower (can be prima or handmade).  You have until next Sunday evening to post your creation and the winner will be announced next Monday when the new challenge goes up.  If you play along, be sure to use a Squigglyfly image and if you don't have one, there are several freebies for you to try.

Since I enjoy making scenes (on cards silly) I decided to us Doc by Rich Davis from Squiggelfly that was released on Saturday.

So let me introduce you to Doc. It's Monday morning and Doc is hard at work, making rounds, at the local hospital. You might think that he is writing a prescription or information for the nurses to use when caring for his patients, but you would be wrong. Truthfully, Doc is making notes of the patients he visits so he can send them his bill.

Be sure to see what my fellow team members (Chelsea's group's links are on my sidebar) have created and then have some fun and play along.

14 comments:

  1. I think a good scene can do wonders.I don't mind the drama sometimes!
    I love your little scenes and your quirky humour.

    He looks like he has $$ for eyes doesn't he. A bit reptilian in fact!

    Thanks for the laugh this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene...looks so 3D and I love the flowers in the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene is fantastic! And you are so right about him making notes for the bill.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Tammy!!! Your Dr. scene is just incredible girl!! Truly amazing details and your rocked the color combo on this!! WOWZER!!! Awesome job with the challenge my friend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work with that floor and ceiling!! Love your beautiful vase of daisies!! What a fun, fun card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scene Tammy! Good job on the angles for the walls, ceiling & floor. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card,Tammy!!Love the flowers!
    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy I gotta agree with everyone else on the way you did the angles to make a floor and ceiling - very creative! Does every hospital have green walls? LOL! I love the vase and flowers, and your story of him making notes about the bill was a much needed laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Tammy. Love the scene you created, great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene Tammy and I love those flowers - the perfect addition. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so clever! I love this little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The scene you created is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Tammy..love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I'm looking for a doctor image and this is perfect!. I'll need to run over to squigglefly and chedck it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!