Monday, June 20, 2011

Time to say hello and goodbye

Today is the day that the new teams get in position at Squigglefly to start a new term and sadly some of the designers have decided to step down. So I say farewell to my teammates who have decided not to continue and hello to my new teammates.  I've gained friends and I look forward to making new friends.

Today's challenge at Squigglefly is the last challenge that Chelsea's team as we know it participates and the challenge is Playing Favorites! As far as I'm concerned, this is an unfair challenge inasmuch as how can you possibly have a favorite image from Squigglefly, each image is my favorite. That being said, I used Cheryl Alger's Land Swimmers.  I can relate to this image so easily, because when I was a youngster (a short time ago *choke*) we didn't have a nearby pool. We had the Susquehanna River to swim in but because of where I lived at the time, it was too far to go so we played in puddles. And then came the dreaded outbreak of polio and experts believed that polio was spread in the water so we weren't allowed to step in puddles. That summer was a very long summer!

Be sure to stop by and say farewell to Chelsea's team and hello to Heather and Marlene's team. And you might want to tighten you seatbelt because with Heather and Marlene as team leaders, it is going to be a fun ride!

18 comments:

  1. This is a great image and you have coloured it beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just terrific! Love the use of the buttons and that really is a cute, cute image! Great card with those summery colors too. Ah, I very well remember playing in puddles - such fun. We always pretended they were about 6 feet deep.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card, I really do like that image, and the colors you used with it. Tammy, I so enjoy your blog, and I am looking forward to being one of your "team mates" smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, and great colors Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sassy card, indeed, Tammy!!! I'm so glad you're staying on board over at Squigglefly...but I wish you were on MY team. *pout* :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tammy, she is one of my favorites too. Fabulous coloring! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this cute card Tammy! Your coloring is perfect!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image choice, this one is gorgeous. Love your colour choice too, the contrasting colours really make your image pop.

    I'll be stopping by to route you and your team on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun colors and texture for this delightful image, Tammy!! Your card is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card- great coloring and patterns and textures. I'm so glad you are staying for another term on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is supper cute.

    It will be fun to be on the team with you.

    Pssst.... I'm the one without a blog that does not like to color a lot and steals her kids pencils to do it! My friends call me Brat

    Terri Fleming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Happy to be on the same team as a new design team member!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those colors. Another happy card and you know how I love happy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is sweet! I love how you tilted the images here too. Love the soft colors, very girly! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super, super cute, Tammy!!!!! What a precious image and your cloring is fantabulous!!!!! Love the colors and great design, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG. this is such a cute image. It is really cute. Nice job on the coloring though. Her dress and pants match! (can you dress me?)

    I love this image.
    I know a little girl who used to wear her scuba mask in the bathtub.
    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!