Sunday, October 23, 2011

Colonel Creepy

Colonel Creepy has a problem. He has a very special ribbon that goes around his neck that secures his head to the rest of his body.  Last night he was at the local karaoke bar singing and rocking his night away when he began to perspire. Thinking he was only loosening his tie, he pulled off the ribbon and later in the evening while he was doing the limbo, off fell his head. So if you see his ribbon please send it to: Colonel Creepy  care of Bonibleaux Designs. If it is the correct ribbon, you will receive the reward! Express mail is preferred since the Colonel's head is very heavy and he cannot see where he is going. 

13 comments:

  1. No ribbon here....hehehe....but love your story that goes along with your delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind finding the ribbon but I might freek out a bit if I found his head...LOL!!! This is a super funny and wonderful Halloween card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun halloween card Tammy and fab story!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Brilliant !!! I love the card as well as the story
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great background Tammy! Would have loved to be at the karaoke bar watching him sing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one, Tammy! Both the card and the commentary...
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I always get a laugh out of your "background" stories for your cards. I love that his head didn't fall off during karaoke but waited until he did the limbo! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN card Tammy! Like how you did the background paper too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL you're so funny - thanks for making me laugh today! Oh and fab card btw. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tammy, what a fab story!!!! Love the Backing paper it is fab and I love how you have coloured Colonel Creepy in.

    I hope his ribbon is returned soon :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite the dapper gentleman in his dress blues!! Too funny, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He he that is so funny but by the time you got the ribbon from the uk his head wouldnt be worth looking at!!! great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG. I just finished watching the Legend of Sleepy Hollow and I click on this card. Now that is too creepy. The card is much more beautiful that the headless horseman in the movie though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!