Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tennis Ball Anyone



If you've ever had the good fortune to love a golden, you know you are blessed! Since I've been so blessed, it is my absolute pleasure to introduce you to Tennis Ball Anyone from Squigglefly's wonderful and oh so very talented Lynne Stansbery, that is being released today! When I first saw this image, my heart literally smiled all over my face since all golden retrievers are very special to me especially the seven goldens that have shared my home, my heart and my life! What is doubly thrilling for me is that Tennis Ball Anyone was created for me! So a very huge shout out and a humongous thank you to Lynne for this beautiful, true to life image of a golden retriever that incorporates so many characteristics of this awesome breed of four-legged friends.  I would be remiss if I did not also tell you that the background paper that I used is a freebie from Squigglefly!

19 comments:

  1. awesome love the image reminds me of my Star with those chocolate eyes "please mum play with me"
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammywhat a sweet image and you have colored to perfectie,love it!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~This is AWESOME work!!!!
    And I do have to own this image...
    I know the perfect people to receive a card like this.. smiles..

    Love it hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Tammy, the image looks real, and you have coloured him perfectly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't he adorable! Beautifully coloured, gorgeous card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh how cute!! This is colored to perfection - he is so lifelike, this sweet pup waiting for someone to play - beautifully paired paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy this is really wonderful. I love your coloring and the paw print paper frames it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! You've colored him perfectly and how extra special to have it created especially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Such an amazing image and even more amazing creation with it!! I love everything about it!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly amazing image!!! Tammy, this is so pretty it's just breath taking! Beautiful card that I'd probably have to fame!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cutie of a card and a beautiful image too...sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply amazing image and your colouring has blown me away. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Lynn's art and you did a fabulous coloring job. The background paper is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love. Who could not be after seeing this face. Awww. Congratulations on your personal digi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely awesome, Tammy!! The love you put into coloring the beauty really shines through!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, sooo sweet...what a darling image and how wonderful to have this created just for you....love it, Tammy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable. It doesn't get any sweeter than this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, my word, this looks so much like my Wally or LuLu -- especially Wally. The position and expression. I've seen that many times. What an awesome stamp and you made a super card with it, Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww.. remind me of my Golden Emma (who was red. LOL).
    You did the image justice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!